Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a collage of pics.

So first here is a duo of pics with my very best and most treasured friend Michelle and her perfectly adorable son Dax.




Do you not love how in the 1st pic Brock is ready and cheesing and in a 2nd go for Dax, Brock is so like, "I was ready the 1st time." He almost looks like he's sticking his nose in the air.


The boys had tons of fun playing together. Here is Brock pushing Dax around in his highchair. I'm guessing by the look on Dax's face that he's not quite sure why he's moving.


Happy New Year!!!!
Spencer and I took the kids to see the St. George fireworks. They weren't great. But the kids had fun being up at midnight and drinking hot chocolate. Here they all are from left to right: Branson, Ashley (she was freezing), James, Spencer, Kaylee, and Riley. They all are too crazy. I love 'em!!!




Me and my favorite brother named Spencer. I like to call him Spinner though.

2 comments:

Sara said...

you are so beautiful! Thanks for saying hi when you were here. Kidding. I know it was just for a second.
love ya

Michelle said...

Cute pics...but now my hair is blonder and shorter. I cut it today and LOVE it!! Anyway, back to you. Glad you had a good time. It was so nice to have you and Branden stay with us and visit. We will definetly have to do this more often...maybe at Cardinals Camp. I will have to mention it to Eddy and let you know.
By-the-way...love all the updates. Keep it up:)