So I was told by my mother that I needed to update. Unfortunately there is nothing exciting to update about. Just a lot of stress that no one wants to hear about. So lets count blessings shall we?!
1. Branden and I have started to make homemade bread together. About 1x a week. So funny and Yum-o!
2. The rental house we have moved into has a community pool. A great option when you have kids who are already asking after 2 weeks of summer, " When can we go back to school?"
3. It only takes me 2 good productive hours to get my house clean enough that I'm happy.
4. I get to spend lots of time with my hubby everyday. Downside. There's no drive for datenight when your with eachother all the time.
5. Only about 6 more weeks till the 4th book of the Twilight series comes out!!!!! YEAH!!!!
6. I love my primary calling (primary secretary) and the girls I serve with.
7. My birthday is on Friday! I love my birthday most years.
8. Branden has found a love for cooking. I love it because he's good and when he wants to cook, I don't have to!
9. I love love love my ward. I just really pray that we get to stay in it!!!! You all help me pray for this too would you!
10. We are all safe, healthy (for the most part) and despite all the CRAP...... a happy family. I am definatley most grateful for that. Unhappy family can make things 1,000 times worse!
So, there it is. When I feel up to it. I'll get some updated pics posted and a fun video of our new little temp rental house.
Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!