Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Monday, August 25, 2008

JP making a birthday wish.

An adorable random pic of Brock chill'n in our bed.
Branson's 6th Birthday!!!!!


The boys that came over to celebrate were Zach and Drake from his primary class.
Here is Drake attempting to soak Branson with his monstor balloon.
They had a ton of fun with water balloons. And now that I'm commenting, I see that my efforts to put the pics in order didn't work out, so I'm sharing the events backwards. Think of it as "rewinding time". :P
Top pic: The boys with their "MONSTER" balloons.
Bottom pic: Water Balloon Figth.
Drake and Branson loading up with more balloons.
The Boys threating me.
Branson pluggging his ears while popping his balloon for our "Gestures" game.
All the boys getting ready to play"Pin the Pennant on the poster"


1 comment:

The Gibbens said...

Party on boys!!! Looks like fun!