Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Addresses Needed ASAP

Ok Girls, I'm missing a few of your addresses. Please leave a comment with your address or even better, email me at greenmnm022@hotmail.com with your address.
SET THE DATE!!!!
I want to make sure you get an invite for the baby shower, which, as of right now is set for January 10th.
(I still can't believe I'm have a girl! I'm a bit freaked out and really nervous.)
I will also do an "INVITE" post with all the baby shower details just in case I don't get all your addresses in time. You are all invited and I know that several of you are out of town and are most likely not able to come. :( I understand and I so miss you guys who are too far to see often.
:D
LOVE, MANDI

No comments: