Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ok all it's been so long I know!!! I am still trying to figure out the whole picture thing and I am officially camera-less so it's hard to show ya what I'm up to.  But the newest thing I'm so excited for is in the little button to the left  "I am a master Designer"  It's basically a group of us who have trades and hobbies that allow us to add beauty to those around us and too the world. Check it out and if you are a master designer, you can add to our blog roll!!!
Also, those of you who are close to me (queen Creek, Gilbert and such)  School getting ready to start! Give me a call to give some sweetness to you're family as we all get ready to go back to school! 
Sugar and Spice and everything nice!
Amanda of SugarJane.

No comments: