Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another tag!

I ramble too much and don't have enought pics. I'm slacking and I hope you all forgive me. I will add some new pics soon.
But to fill the void, here is my responce to being tagged.

10 years ago..................
Well I was 17, living Mesa with my Grams and Gramps, but soon to go back to Vegas because Branden unexpectedly comes home from the MTC. ( I freak because I'm unsure how my Dad will react and Branden uses the word "married" enough that I break up with him because "Come on! I'm still in High School and only 17!") Yikes! I feel a bit overwhelmed just thinking about it. That was stressful. We must have been preordained because holy cow did we have a roller coaster ride of a courtship and beginning of a marraige. Good thing we love roller coasters!
But my year of being 17 I also made some IRREPLACEABLE FRIENDS in Vegas. I hated it there but these amazing people came in and made it very worth it!!! They saved me from my misserable self! Thank you Michelle, Eddie, Ryan, Sara, and Urry family. There was also Roger and Kerry, Kristen, Sara's perfect sister Rachel, Jason, Johnathan, and Boonie, Matt, and Charlie. There was also the great Vegas 1st ward, the Demarco's and the elders helped make life interesting. My mom loved to have them over. There was Elder Sanders, Martin, Blankenship, Ellis, Ello Ello, (I'm pretty sure I just butchered his name) and a crazy elder who was always going A-wall. I'm sure I haven't named everyone, but they were all and still are very special to me.
I'll post another question in a few days. I need to go make dinner.
Love Mandi

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are crazy:)
Love ya!!