Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Officially unofficial

I just wanted to update you on whats up with me this week. Life has been truly CRAZY!!! If it gets any more crazy I think I'll have a nervous breakdown.... maybe. Ok, probably not.
So here's the scoop. Last week our acre was stolen out from under us buy some evil people who outbid us!!! I had a melt down and cried for 2 days. In my head, we were already living there in our happy new house and everything was great! So the people aren't evil but it makes me feel better to say so. So now we're on the hunt for a new lot, which we found but we had to change our floor plan which is not an easy task. Bran and I are both very particular. So after much debate we've found another that we both love. Now the hard part. Getting a lot. We found some in our neighborhood that the builder is literally dumping. But come to find out, he has decided to sign the lots over to people he owes money to. CRAP!!!!! Mr. Brady the sales guy is going to see if he can work a deal for one of the lots before they all get signed away. Why is this so important you ask? Well we absolutely love love love our ward! We don't want to leave. We are fighting to stay, but it looks like this will be our last option to stay. We'll see how this goes over the next 2 days and for the kicker...(update: we'll be signing a purchase contract on Tuesday! Send prayers)
Baby #4 is officially unofficial. This should teach me a lesson of letting the cat out of the bag too early on. And I think the name "miscarriage" is crappy. It should be called something different. Amber suggests "misconception". Branden says it should be "to be continued...." But knowledge is truly power. When talking to my mom about it, she said "Did you have a good cry in the shower?""No" I told her. " I'm sad but my body knows what it's doing." Although I feel really off. It's weird. So, after I get the low down from my doctor, we'll be trying again. After all "trying" is lots of fun and free therapy for whatever ails ya!!!! So here's craziness and to trying again!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Mandy...I am so sorry. On all accounts. That is a lot to go through at one time...how are you holding up?? I know that if anyone can handle all this it is definetly you. I hope things turn around for you and you get the lot you want and get pregnant again soon:) Love ya tons...call me if you need to talk.

The Gibbens said...

Sorry to hear that- I know a thing or two about announcing and then, "un-announcing".... Time heals, and out faith saves us. I love you. I'll keep you guys and all of your moving (but not out of the ward) in my prayers- good luck!! (by the way- I FINALLY saw the "Gibbens" post... I know, I'm slow... but I loved it, commented on it and will be showing Matthew tonight! Thanks for thinking of us!! I think of you guys a lot, miss you neighbor-friend-sister!)

Bailey said...

I HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH YOU AND YOUR HAIR YESTERDAY. THANKS FOR COMING AND GIVING ME SOME SOCIAL INTERACTION(MY 16 MONTH DOESN'T COUNT) WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND WHIP UP SOME 'SEXY MOMMA' SHOES. EMAIL ME AT
bailey.l.michael@gmail.com so i can add you to my blog!!