Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Friday, April 18, 2008

HI!!!!

So first and most importantly, Here I AM!!! :P
In my "Are you Army Strong?" T shirt. It's not very cute but it's comfy for packing.
Do you like my "not washed in 3 days" hair?
Update. I am now watching my niece Izzy. She's fun. However the 1st day was a nightmare. She "yelled" and pitched a fit for 3 hours. But after her nap, it was very enjoyable. And she's been doing great ever since. Today I had all the girls. Taty, Lyssa, Autumn and Izzy because there was no school. I'll get a cute group pic of them and post it later......(promises promises)
House stuff is dead in the water right now. We haven't decided on a rental, or packed and our auction date was last Saturday. For some reason Bran and I aren't in a complete mad dash, so we're just kind of doing the "let go and let God" sort of thing? We're seeing where the wind takes us I guess.
Brans been doing more work in Mexico unfortunately it's not enough for a paycheck (very technical) but, his specs in Mesa are going good, and besides the worry that they probably won't sell right now, if we could just get our draw from the bank; our stress level would drop a bit. Every time they delay a draw, Bran gets really antsy. He's worried that they will drop funding because of the market. And a bit ornery too.
I think thats it for now. Although, I'm hoping for a cat nap later:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Gibbens said...

Hey beautiful!! I just caught up on your past like 100 entries!!! I've been out of computer land for some time now- looks like you're getting busy with the summer coming. The boys look smashing in their uniforms! And while you're waiting to see where the wind blows you- lets pray for a strong northerly wind that brings you guys up here!!!
(p.s. I got one of those comments from an unknown- glad I'm not the only one being added to a "blogroll"... what does that even mean?...)

Amb & Dev said...

Love your hair!!! You are gorgeous! I love the opic of Brock sleeping standing up.. priceless!

Michelle said...

I wish my hair looked that cute after not washing it for three days!! I can't even go one day:)