I just realized that I never finished my tag thing that I promised to continue like 2 weeks ago. Sorry all, everything right now is like bumper to bumper traffic. I need to make a list in order of priority and just go down it one thing at a time. But until I do that, here is the rest of my info from being tagged.
Snacks I enjoy:
1.I love love love Junior mints!!!! I can't live without them at the moment. I have to have a very large box in the house at all times. It's the one treat that I can have a few and be completely happy. I love to have them close when I'm reading my Twilight books.
I also love:
2.rice crispy treats
3. candy corn
5. sweet and salty chex mix, beef jerky, original and ranch corn nuts mixed together, strawberries, grapes, string cheese, green apples with motzarella cheese ( I got this one from Oprah) and ....... dark chocolate.
5 Things to Do On My List Today:
Well, there is a ton of things but I'll list the 5 (if I can) off the top of my head.
1. Start packing
2. Boys laundry and put clean laundry away
3. work out
4. shop for random things like, victoria secret bras (they have 2 for $40 and $44 right now) and their boyfriend sweatpants that I love, blingy flip flops, a straightener and new blowdryer ( I picked one of each up yesterday at Ulta but I don't love'm so I need to go exchange) cloths for Branden, shoes for me ( I don't need any persay but there are a ton I would love to buy), and Bath and Body's Honeysuckle lotion.... LOVE IT! And I love their cinnamint gloss too.
5. Make out with Bran. ............. I bet you're super glad you asked now!!!!
5 Things I would do with a billion dollars:
Bran and I were just talking about this last night.
1.We would buy some land. I'm thinking 3 acres here and 5 in Flagstaff. Build a comfy house and a cozy cabin. And a cute beach house in Mexico where Bran has his fun projects going.
2.I would love to do horse back riding lessons and have a horse and a lifted blue tahoe with a sunroof and would be able to do all the things that need to be done in a very short amount of time for my bead bracelets.
3.Put money away for missions, collage and schooling and then do all I can to help others. Sponser scholorships, missions, and such.
4.Also it would be awesome to randomely give someone a new car fully paid for with a loaded gas card, like a struggling single mom or a family who doesn't have a car because they can't afford one. The thing is there are a lot of things I'd like to splurg on but their not very lavish. The giving would be the funnest part. I love giving now, I just want to be able to give even more to help others along.
Make a diffrence and change the world.
5. Invest in Brans building and schooling dreams.
5 Bad Habits:
1. I sometimes interupt others when their talking.
2. I sometimes say things the wrong way ( But always know, if you thinking "how did she mean that? The possitive way or the other?" It's always the possitive way I promise you!!!! I don't like to make others feel sad or upset at all.)
3. I'm a picker. Bran always has to tell me to stop scratching the little bump on his arm or to stop picking at my face. I feel a bump and it has to go. NOT GOOD!!!
4. I over do it when working out and end up hurting myself which means I loose my groove. My most recent injury is shin splints. I was trying to be productive and run sprints. My shins didn't hurt when I walked by when I would run and my feet would hit the pavement.... OUCH!!! Like a pencil being jabbed right up my leg. So now, I can't even attempt to run with out pain.
5. I have a plan and I see point A and I know I want to get to B but how??? The baby steps trip me up a bit. I get overwhelmed by them. Does that make sence?
5 Places I have lived:
2.Las Vegas, Nv
3.Queen Creek, AZ
5.And more AZ............ Wow exciting!!!! I have to say, I don't love Vegas but there are some of my most favorite people on the planet there! I love love love my Vegas Family.
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Secretary for Sterling Spencer at Blue Ribbon Dental
2. Junior and misses Dept at Sears
3. Sales girl of Geppeddo dolls
4. worked at a flower shop for a week. ( they wanted me to do computer entry but I wasn't digg'n that. I wanted to work with the pretty flowers)
5 Things people don't know about me:
Hahahha. This is funny because of my habit of loving to chat and share share share, most people know lots about me, and maybe more than they want to know. Let's see if I can think of some new things.
1. I love listening to new talk radio. Especially Glenn Beck and Mac on 92.3. I feel informed and sound smart when I pay attention to all the "issues"
GLENN BECK FOR PRESIDENT!!!!
2. I'm not a registered voter..... Boring I know!
3. I never could do a "real" push up till this last year, thanks to boot camp. I can't touch my nose to the floor mind you but I can go half way and do more than 1!!! Hey, it may not seem big but I'm proud of me! Again... BORING
4. I won't buy character clothing or shoes for my babies, like whinnie the pooh clothes, or thomas the train shoes, and such. I just don't dig the idea of it at all. It's only fun when they get older and know what they really like.
5. My favorite color is Green??? Did ya all know that???
Ok so this is me forfilling my previous 2 week old promise. Now let's see if I can get the other ones fullfilled soon enough for Shell who really wants pics.
I bet all of you prefer pics over my blabbing.
Love you all!!!
Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!