Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

HELP

We've go scorpions in our rental. Bran killed one yesterday in our room and poor Brock got stung on his finger tonight. And 2 weeks ago when Bran was at scout camp I killed one in my bathroom. I hate hate hate hate hate!!!!!! these things!!!!! Any practical advice on how to get rid of them or at least to keep them outside? Please help!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

No advice...just sympathy. I think I would totally freak out!!! How's Brock doing this morning?

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

My advice would be to move. I lived in Az for many years, several different homes, and Never have come across one. I guess all the new construction out where you live, is probably messing with their habitat. YIKES!! The scary thing is, it's the tiny ones you have to be worried about, and those you may not find as well. Ya know?

Bailey said...

I thought we talked about this... and the little ones are NOT worse. They just don't know how to control their stinger, it's not anymore poisonous than the adult ones! Make them become your friend...then you will be theirs!