Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I've been tagged again!

I promise no novel this time.
Rules: list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, and three random facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end.
3JOYS: My family (most of the time) Although my children and seriously giving me a
headache right now :P
My Awesome friends
My Ward & calling
3FEARS: Not being able to stay in our Ward. Which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I do not want to
leave it.
My children getting lost or hurt ( And I don't mean scapping their knee, I mean
seriously, go to the hospital or have some sicko arrested hurt)
No work for Branden= an empty bank account=not being able to stay in our ward
3Goals: Having more Faith
Being more patient with my children
Getting something started with my Sugarjane bracelets
And I'm adding a very important #4 group of paying off credit cards and start our food
storage, and getting money back into our saving account.
3Current Obsessions: Flagstaff, I desperately want to run away to Flagstaff! Although it does
get hecka cold in the winter. Good excuse to buy some cozy Ugg boots
thought!
Monsoon storms, I love them!!! Rain makes me happy.
Sleeping, I've been so tired. It's hard work growing a baby.
3Random Facts: I don't think I have 3 random facts. Let's see what I can come up with.
I desperately need a new bed and we have only one sheetfor our bed set since
we've been married. 10 years in December.
I still have my wisdom teeth and their ruining my efforts of braces but getting
those things removed is expensive.
I really want lasik eye surgury, but I am so scared, plus you need moola for
that.
Well, there it is. I tag, Amber, Mom, Kristy, Jenny and Michelle

2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

You did it!!! Fun and insightful answers... you're not alone in your money trials... it's a tough one right now! Faith, faith, faith... now is the time to have it!

It's all Good- The Allen Fam said...

It's close to a novel still. But, I'd probably be the same way.- Maybe