Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Graduation!!! I did it! Now's when the real fun begins.... RIGHT?!?!


First and foremost... Me and my hubs Branden who encouraged me and helped me and supported me.
I love him. (Most Day ;p) He took me to Joe's Farm and Grill for the 1st time for my Grad dinner. It was so so so freak'n fantastic. Gotta love Diners Drive in and Dives!
Texas trip... Kim and Me.
Billy..... (He always makes this face...LOL) Myself and Kayla la. I think I need a cute cowboy hat now.


Kaylala and me in our 1st cab ride to the Austin, Tx airport after our Texas hair show trip. We laugh every time we're together. I love it.
Our 34yr old only Straight guy (so he says) Adam pretending to lick our pudding hair poster. Side note: When I opened the pudding it sort of popped and some pudding landing on his arm, he started gagging! He has a weird thing with food touching skin..... What a girl. LOL.
Kim Johnson of Victory Hair Designs... My boss and more importantly, my wonderful fun loving friend.
The station with happy graduation decor... and next to me should be my twin sister seperated by 10 years and parents... Kayla la....... let me find a pic of her..... HOLD PLEASE>>> OK. now it'll be out of order but the texas pics..... go here. LOL.
Jen Wagner... My sista friend and another amazing laughing buddy.
All the Victory Girls came to support me. (l to r) Courtni Allen, Kiesha Grubbs, Me, Kim Johnson, Jessica, Alishya. I am so excited to be a Victory Girl.
Me and Leane... the new Presidente. She is so gorgeous!!!!
Kelsey and Me. Love this girl.
Me and Jade-erade. An instructor and a wonderful friend.
TEAM MaDONNA!!! An amazing instructor along with Jaci, Ms. Michelle and Yolanda.

Bailey, me and Ashley. There are tons more but let's not overload.
Thanks Regency and Linda and Jaci, MaDonna, Jade, Yolanda, Shonna, and Michelle for all the beauty edumication ;P a girl could absorb.

No comments: