Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beware

Beware of the game: " Would you rather....."
It is a rated game for 18 and older. It's developed for fun and conversation, not for winning and stratagie. It was way fun and funny! There are some questions or challanges that I would black out off the cards, or throw the card away (which it suggests in the description on the game) Example: Give a lap dance to a same sex team mate. Funny to read but not really appropriate to do.
Here is an example of the questions: Would you rather jump out of a plane with no parachute, be swimming in the ocean with a great white shark swimming agressively twards you from 30yards away or be out exploring in the snow and spot a grizzly bear running at you from 30 yards away?
Here are some of the challenges that the guys had to attempt. Craig- Break dancing for 60m seconds which he attempted but I didn't get the spinning on the floor part, and Bran- generously sucking on someones toe (my toe) .
We don't have any pics or clips of the girls cause we never landed on Challange.
Sorry about the sideways video. I was thinking I'd be able to flip it.

No comments: