Made weak by time and fate,
but strong in will;
To seek, to strive, to find, and not to yield.

Side Note:
The fork. or Also known as "A Dingle-hopper" Reminds me of one who not only had amazing hair (that I would pretend I had as I swam in our pool as a young girl) but also for me represents a young woman who loved learning about everything and anything. Who pushed past barriers and boundaries to find her place in this world. In this industry education is key and you are always always learning. Everyday! And with that requires perseverance to reach goals. The industry of beauty is all about testing, pushing and surpassing barriers and boundaries. This industry is truly SWEET!!!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HEY!!!!! GUESS WHAT????


The confirming ultrasound photos of our 1st Turley Girl.
They are more clear on the big screen in my doctors office. Which is awesome by the way! In the ultrasound room they have a big screen on the wall so you can see much more clearly what is on the techs computer screen. The tech would zoom in on anything she was explaining to us. At one point she was checking out the heart and we could see the 4 chambers just pumping away. Every Baby Doctor should have it! It's fantastic!
So we have a name and it's rare for us to choose a name before the birth. We usually have options and then go with what we feel fits best, but we love this name so much and just have to use it! Of course, unless we're strongly inspired otherwise when she is born.
~TESSA LOUISE~
It was going to be Tessa Nichole but I told Bran, " Our 1st boy is named after his grandpas, our 1st girl should be named after her grandmas." He agreed to that. Of course, if there is actually hair on her head when she gets here, and it happens to be red in color.... (and we all know the deal about redheads...) we might be inclined to switch back to Nichole as a middle name to get the too perfect inicials "TNT" Nickname:Dynamite.
NOTE: I am totally in shock still! All I can say is...
WOW! REALLY????

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited. I have been telling everyone...even your Uncle Britt!! Can't wait to meet little Tessa. How long have you had that name picked out...at least as long as I've known you. I am so glad you get to finally use it. Bring on the pink, the frilly dresses, and of course the bows:)

Bailey said...

I'm so excited, you knew it was a girl didn't you! Tessa is a cute, little girly girl princess name!

Sara said...

I am so Jazzed for you! She is going to have those brothers wrapped around her little finger! I can see it already. Pink dresses on sunday...football on monday! Wohooooo!

Jenny Johnson said...

How exciting!! I am so happy for you!!

The Gibbens said...

It's finally happening for you! congrats!